GeoPMNetWeaver: Geoprocessing Model Net Weaving Tool (old virtual data product tool)
GeoPMNetWeaver is built by Java Applet technology and requires client computers with some preinstalled software for appropriate usage.
- Java Runtime(1.6+)
- Internet Connection
- Firewall allows GeoPMNetWeaver to access Internet
The list of the available releases of GeoPMNetWeaver on different platforms.
First, download the VDP package. Unzip it. The items in the package are listed in the following:
- Bin folder
- start.sh - Script to run GeoPMNetWeaver
- Lib folder
- vdp-runnable.jar - GeoPMNetWeaver jar
- README file
Then, enter the Bin folder via Terminal and run the start.sh using command line.
The downloaded GeoPMNetWeaver package can accomplish a series of goals in Cyberinfrastructure.
Create a geoprocessing model
- Drag and drop the service node from left panel to the right workspace
Create a virtual data product
- Select a output as the final data product
Instantiate a geoprocessing model into an executable workflow
- Click the instantiation button on the model list panel
Execute the executable workflow to generate real product
- Deploy the workflow to BPELPower
- Input the parameter values to activate the workflow
- If you have any problem in using this website, please contact Dr. Ziheng Sun.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 703-993-6124
- Mailing address: 4087 University Dr STE 3100, Fairfax, VA, 20030
- The tool is developed, deployed and distributed by Center for Spatial Information Science and System, George Mason University. All the rights are reserved. The tool is free available as is. The developers or copyright owners are not responsible for any consequences caused by this tool. People uses this tool on their own risk.